In the unlikely event that you would like a refund from ClickSure, we are happy to facilitate that for you. Please be assured that at ClickSure we take customer service very seriously and to guarantee customer satisfaction, we generated the “ClickSure Consumer Promise” meaning that if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you will be given a full refund within 60 days.
Additionally, all sellers operating through ClickSure must embrace and comply with this guarantee: no exceptions! We feel so strongly about this that we urge any customers to contact us if they come across any guarantee or warranty which conflicts with our promise.
The ClickSure Refund Policy
At its discretion, ClickSure will allow a refund, fix or replacement of any product purchased through our services within 60 days.
- If a refund is requested after the 60 day period, the customer will be required to convene directly with the seller for customer service. Additionally, sellers may request a return for a customer up to 90 days after the date of purchase.
- If a refund is for a recurring billing product, the policy allows for the most recent payment to be refunded. Multiple payments may be returned if they are within the 60 day period.
- Refunds will only be credited back to the original account or card used to make the purchase. If this account has been closed then the purchase is not eligible for a refund.
This is only a summarised version of ClickSure’s refund policy. To read the full policy please visit http://www.clicksure.com/refunds.
How to Get a Refund From ClickSure
If you would like to request a refund on a product purchased through the ClickSure marketplace, you are able to do so by first logging into your ClickSure Customer Account.
You can log into your Customer Account here using the following information:
- Transaction ID or Email Address
- Last four digits of the card that you used to place the order
- The expiry date of this same card
Please be assured that we will never ask for any further digits from the card used, such as the security code of the card (CVV/CVC) or any pin numbers or security answers or codes related to your bank account.
Once you have logged into your account, you will be able to view your transaction history with ClickSure. From within your Customer Account, you can:
- Contact the Support Team for the product that you have purchased
- Submit a refund request for transactions that you have placed
- Contact the ClickSure Billing Support Team