In the unlikely event that you would like a refund from ClickSure, we are happy to facilitate that for you. Please be assured that at ClickSure we take customer service very seriously and to guarantee customer satisfaction, we generated the “ClickSure Consumer Promise” meaning that if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you will be given a full refund within 60 days.
Additionally, all sellers operating through ClickSure must embrace and comply with this guarantee: no exceptions! We feel so strongly about this that we urge any customers to contact us if they come across any guarantee or warranty which conflicts with our promise.
The ClickSure Refund Policy
At its discretion, ClickSure will allow a refund, fix or replacement of any product purchased through our services within 60 days.
- If a refund is requested after the 60 day period, the customer will be required to convene directly with the seller for customer service. Additionally, sellers may request a return for a customer up to 90 days after the date of purchase.
- If a refund is for a recurring billing product, the policy allows for the most recent payment to be refunded. Multiple payments may be returned if they are within the 60 day period.
- Refunds will only be credited back to the original account or card used to make the purchase. If this account has been closed then the purchase is not eligible for a refund.
This is only a summarised version of ClickSure’s refund policy. To read the full policy please visit http://www.clicksure.com/refunds.
How to Get a Refund From ClickSure
If you would like to request a refund on a product purchased through the ClickSure marketplace, please locate and call the relevant number below:
Refund and Billing Support Lines Only
United States 1-888-853-3688
United Kingdom 0800 098 8030
International +1 888-583-3688
Australia 1800 751 591
Alternatively, you may complete this form. Please be sure to provide as much information as possible in order to help us deal with your request in the quickest and most efficient manner available.
Please be aware that when you request a refund through ClickSure you may be asked for some, or all, of the following information:
- Time and date the transaction took place
- How much the payment was for
- The first, and the final four digits of the card used in the transaction
- The expiry date of this same card
Please be assured that we will never ask for:
- Any further digits from the card used
- The security code of the card (CVV/CVC)
- Any pin numbers or security answers or codes related to your bank account